I am truly bored with my long lanky hair and all I ever do is put it in a pony so what good is having long hair really???
I'm off to the salon in an hour and have decided that blonde streaks and a good chop is what I'll do.
I've found a few pictures to take with me so hopefully I wont come back looking like a boy but rather with a funky new style :)
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I hate to say it, but I regret chopping my long hair! But then, I got a short bob! I hope your will be long enough to just fit in a pony. But as long as you like it, go for it!
I grew mine for my wedding, when are you getting married? Out of curiosity, do you want long hair for your wedding, or not really?
Post a Comment