I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Ladysmith Lovelies
My feline cousins in Ladysmith who are utterly indulged by my aunt and uncle and are too delightful!
My brother also had a tabby kitten named Mischief when we were much younger. She really was always into Mischief and wandering. It was so sad because she jumped into a neighbours garden onto their dogs back who then flipped her and broke her little back. I will never forget that day and am totally paranoid now.
Great cats! I always think that cats are more intelligent compared to dogs. With cats, it's sometimes difficult to say who is the pwner and who is the pet!
6 comments:
Cuties everyone, poor Gypsy though, he looks like a sweetheart, silly Ash...:)
He is so mean to Gypsy but it is quite fascinating to watch a cat bully a dog!?
He is such a beautiful cat though and tends to get away with murder :)
Beautiful tabby babies. I only have 1 tabby now - Mischief - who is also my wanderer.
My brother also had a tabby kitten named Mischief when we were much younger. She really was always into Mischief and wandering. It was so sad because she jumped into a neighbours garden onto their dogs back who then flipped her and broke her little back. I will never forget that day and am totally paranoid now.
Oh, I love the soft, long fur of the cats!!!!
Great cats! I always think that cats are more intelligent compared to dogs. With cats, it's sometimes difficult to say who is the pwner and who is the pet!
Post a Comment