Monday, February 16, 2009

Kitten in a cast



Little Joe is back at home with his injured leg in a cast.
He is doing very well and receiving loads of care and attention from the humans and felines alike.
He actually looks rather cute with his "big leg" and kittens are very resilient thank goodness.


4 comments:

Pia K said...

Oh little sweetie! What a brave little fellow and they look adorable everyone of them:)

BioniKat said...

So glad that little Joe is on the mend. I also have a grey and white Joe but he is my oldest cat now (born 2000) and one of my original kittens that started my zoo off. His mom Tiggy gave birth to 6 kittens every one of whom I kept and then started adopting every now and then.

Mama Feline said...

Pia K and Momcat: thanks for the concern about little Joe.
I will do a new post later today on my latest adventure.
I am fostering 2 kittens who are now 4 weeks old.
They need bottle feeding and cleaning and lots of love for another 4 weeks until they are old enough to be vaccinated and re-homed.
They are both pure white with blue eyes and just the cutest little bundles. I am trying very hard to get work done in between playing and feeding :)

Prixie said...

awww so sweet :) wishing him a sppedy recovery