My blog seems to be devoted to kitten news these days but honestly they are pretty much all I think/worry about at the moment.
For those who have been following you will know all that has happened and the continuance of that is as follows:
I took both babies back to the Vet this morning. I am now told that instead of having two girls I have two boys! We had named them Stacey and Sally so that is pretty much blown out the water now. I will wait for daddy to come home tonight and chat about new names.
'Stacey" has a mouth infection or irritation but the vet wanted to keep her in today and sedate her to do a thorough examination. I am watching the clock for 3pm to arrive so I can go and fetch her/him and find out the outcome. I so hope it is nothing serious.
"Sally" is at home with me snuggled up and fast asleep in her bed next to me while I work. She/he is becoming cuter by the minute and appears to be so healthy now and grows more confident and independent all the time.
It is really scary having two fragile little lives in my care, especially when I don't have all the answers and I worry all the time that I may be doing something wrong.
I think that people wanting to have children should be forced to have a pet first and if that goes well then proceed to human trials - ha ha ha.
2 comments:
Hi FF - Glad kitten is receiving treatment at the vet. Sometimes cats eat things that cause an irritation. My mom's one cat got a very swollen mouth from eating a type of moth and my kitten previously ate a thread with a needle attached and the needle got stuck in the gum and caused an irritation - I didn't even know. It sounds like something maybe stuck in kitty's mouth and causing him to be agitated like that. Looking forward to your update. And it sounds like you need an antibiotic as well with that mouth of yours.
[[[[[[[.L76GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGF$ (kitten typing again)
Hello Momcat! This sounds terrible but I was almost relieved to hand him/her to the experts this morning as I was at my witts end.
I really hope its not going to be nasty news when I get there today.
As for my damn tooth/gum - I am so annoyed and really feel like ignoring it but if I dont feel a heck of a lot better by tomorrow I'll take myself off to the doc.
Will keep you posted on the kittens!
Post a Comment