The kittens have now discovered the great outdoors and run and jump and roll in the sand and attack the plants - it is too sweet for words!
I don't think I will be able to keep them indoors despite being pure white. I'll just need to put sunblock on their ears and limit the amount of time in direct sunlight.
They also adore their big brother Prince and he plays very gently and sweetly with them.
Storm no longer hisses at them but is still wary and runs away when they try to play with her.
Odi no longer growls but just hisses at them. So all in all great progress has been made in terms of introductions to my Big 3!
As independent as they are becoming they still enjoy a snuggle with Andy and I and will always be our babies.
2 comments:
Oh sweet, love the pics! And now that they are all starting to get used to each other, are you guys going to keep them?
Hiya!!! Tank you fur comin' oevfur & viztin' us. We haz been not bloggin' too muchee lately. It's so hard to keep up! But, I hopes you haz a wunderful Sunday. Tank you so much fur purrin' fur Auntie Stinkie. She iz reecovefurrin' & slowly gettin' back to her selfee, altho' dis mornin' she didz not takes her pillZ.
xoxoxoxoxo,
Dr Tweety
Post a Comment