My five fabulous felines are all well and as a result I am of course very happy!
Storm has gotten over the three days of not eating or drinking after the last bout of chemotherapy. It was quite nerve wracking as she started fading before our eyes. Thank goodness she is now eating and happy and playing again. I really am in two minds about this chemotherapy though. The drive to the Vet is already enough to freak her out and then the resultant few days of not eating and hiding away almost makes me feel I should just see how it goes without the chemotherapy. I'll have to have a really good think about it.
Last night was terribly cute as all five of our babies gathered in the lounge with us seeking the warmth of the heater. Budda was stretched out half in his bed and half on the carpet next to the heater. Casper was on the couch with us. Storm, Prince and Odi were each in an individual bed on the dining room table I ask you but happy to be out of the immediate path of the ever so playful kittens so I turned a blind eye to the fact that a dining room table was not exactly designed for feline slumber.
One naughty thing I discovered was that the kittens had chewed right through my cell phone charger which has left me using a less than ideal charger on my laptop. Luckily I am due for a cell phone upgrade, which reminds me, I need to surf the web to find a decent new phone as the dealerships either have no demo models to see or no stock to buy and know very little about the packages. Ho hum! Just another example of wasted employment.
Storm has gotten over the three days of not eating or drinking after the last bout of chemotherapy. It was quite nerve wracking as she started fading before our eyes. Thank goodness she is now eating and happy and playing again. I really am in two minds about this chemotherapy though. The drive to the Vet is already enough to freak her out and then the resultant few days of not eating and hiding away almost makes me feel I should just see how it goes without the chemotherapy. I'll have to have a really good think about it.
Last night was terribly cute as all five of our babies gathered in the lounge with us seeking the warmth of the heater. Budda was stretched out half in his bed and half on the carpet next to the heater. Casper was on the couch with us. Storm, Prince and Odi were each in an individual bed on the dining room table I ask you but happy to be out of the immediate path of the ever so playful kittens so I turned a blind eye to the fact that a dining room table was not exactly designed for feline slumber.
One naughty thing I discovered was that the kittens had chewed right through my cell phone charger which has left me using a less than ideal charger on my laptop. Luckily I am due for a cell phone upgrade, which reminds me, I need to surf the web to find a decent new phone as the dealerships either have no demo models to see or no stock to buy and know very little about the packages. Ho hum! Just another example of wasted employment.
2 comments:
Your KITTENS chew your cables? I thought that was just puppies?
Cold weather and cats go together like peas and carrots ;-)
Naughty kitties! I just discovered that one of my kittens chewed the end of the arm of my glasses. I put them on the back of the couch when I fall asleep. I cant even see the damage because to do that I would have to take my glasses off and then I cant see! Dont think you should give up on the chemo cos then she'll just go downhill.
Post a Comment