Andy took Storm for her chemo on Tuesday evening and its been far less traumatic this time with only one day of not eating. Yay!
The Vet says her lungs are good but the mass is unfortunately still detectable to the touch so we just need to see how things go.
The cat/house sitter came round for a chat about what needs to be done while we are away and instantly fell in love with the kittens. What a relief! I was worried that from the last time he cat sat to now our cat family has grown and he may be overwhelmed but he truly is a cat person and has no problem with it. I feel a little less stressed about leaving our babies now.
We had a lovely lunch at Andy's mom's house today with the aunts, uncles and my mom. Andy's mom can cook like a pro and so we ate like kings. It was great to catch up with everyone and share an afternoon with family.
My mom is coming over tomorrow to help me keep focused while I pack for our overseas trip. I have a habit of taking far too many clothes the majority of which are utterly inappropriate so my mom is going to be the guiding voice of reason!
Andy says we must be packed by tomorrow bar our toiletries so that we are not tearing around and freaking out on Wed when we leave. A good idea indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment