Wow! My 100th post already!
Well lets see what can I say ....
Storm is really well again, asking for second and third helpings of food and chomping all the biscuits in her bowl. I did however notice that she has more and more bald patches from the chemo. We have another chemo session next week and I am dreading that and the associated drama's but feel grateful for now.
Prince and Odi are their usual selves, sleeping on our bed at any given chance.
The kittens are just the cutest! They are so loving and clever and respond to us like real little children. They need to be neutered before we go overseas - poor tots!
We have 22 sleeps left until we leave for our overseas trip. We have made all the necessary bookings, have our flights on Virgin, have our Schengen Visas, have spending money and now just await our UK Visa's which are currently being processed.
I'm getting excited about lazy days in France sipping wine and feasting on cheese but so wish the babies could all come with - ha ha ha just imagine!
Work is hectic. I am grateful to have an awesome job and that we are busy enough not to be affected by retrenchments etc but heck I wouldn't mind a day to myself to just catch my breath. I found out today that our GM wants me to take over the Swaziland area too. I'm not too thrilled as it will entail a lot of time away from home but I'll find out all the details at our head office meeting on Thursday. I need to leave home by 4am to make that on time. Yuk!
Andy and I are happy. We seem to gel so well. We do bicker at times but when it comes to the important stuff we are on the same page and there for each other.
I am so excited about our wedding in Feb next year.
I'm so pleased that we ended our Domestic workers employment at our home. It feels like I have control of the home again and don't need to worry about things going missing and an insolent attitude. She still works two days at Andrew's work and I hear that supplies are going missing there now like coffee and we suspect she has now started her nonsense there.
My mom's Gardener stole the house keys over the weekend and was caught red handed stealing clothes out of Corrie's cupboard in the house. Not nice! He was trusted and respected and to do this is such a betrayal! I don't know if it is a South African mentality or world wide but it seems that people bite the hand that feeds them. No wonder unemployment is rife. I am happy to do my own housework now rather than be exposed to this type of thing again.
That's me in a nutshell. Happy, busy, employed, pensive at times but good.
2 comments:
have a wonderful trip. europe is so lovely this time of year!
Congrats on your 100th! Have a super vacation.
P.S. I have a daughter named Corrie.
Post a Comment