Storm had chemo 22 days ago and I need to get her back to the vet by tomorrow at the latest for the next bout. I so dread this as she is happy and eating again and then to subject her to the drive and the chemo and ensuing 4 days of nausea and misery is just heartbreaking.
If only I could explain to her and reason with her so she would know its 4 bad days but then 15 good days and she will be able to stay with me for longer in her little life here on earth by doing the chemo.
I'm finding every excuse to put it off until tomorrow but maybe I'll pluck up the courage this afternoon.
2 comments:
That has to be very hard for you to do. Paws crossed that all goes well for both of you.
You are doing such a good thing. I have never had to do that ... I don't even know where we would do that.
I hope she recovers well this time ...
Post a Comment