Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Pinch And A Punch

As my Andy always says: "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month".
Can you believe we are half way through the year already??? I cant! Before we know it we will be planning December festivities.
On a bright note, how many countries in the world are able to enjoy some semblance of warmth in the middle of winter. I actually took notice that while outside in the sun it is really quite pleasant provided the wind doesn't blow.

We have 29 sleeps left until our overseas trip begins. I am getting excited but just hope my 5 cat babies will be OK with Marc our house sitter. I really wish I was not such a worry pot.

2 comments:

Being the Mum said...

pleased you have a friendly house-sitter. I was saying to Andy that I think it's going to be hard to be away from you kitties for 2 weeks. Pleased Storm is eating better.
We're counting down too !

Mama Feline said...

Yes Marc is awesome but there is no one quite like mom and dad. I really need to take a chill pill and get a life sometimes I know but my babies are just that ... my babies! I dont know what we'll do as Storm needs chemo while we away but I'll make a plan. Just got home from movies to discover the pet friendly alarm has not been set correctly and the kittens were setting it off while we were out. How annoying. Only 24 sleeps now :)