Although neither of us can actually afford the leisure time as we play catch up on work after our trip, we ended up having a slow paced nice morning.
Woke just before 9am (Andy had admittedly been awake for ages), had coffee and muffins in bed, chatted and then Andy made us the most delicious omelette's.
Yummy yum smack my lips kind of yummy.
The egg was fluffy and light and he added:
spring onion, cheese, vienna, tomato, corn and herbs.
A good breakfast will hopefully stand us in good stead to face a few hours of work today.
So best I know stop procrastinating and get to it!
2 comments:
Where did that man learn to cook? I'm sending my sons for lessons!
ha ha ha - I'd guess his mum. She has that natural knack for cooking and was also in the catering business for a long time and he used to help her out. Thank goodness for him as I'm near useless at cooking!
Post a Comment