Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bath Time

I stumbled out of bed at 6:45am to get things ready for my Gardener who I then dropped at my moms house just after 7am.
Had a cuppa with my mom and made sure Gardener was settled and headed back home to be in front of my computer by 8am.
The phones started ringing, emails poured in and things had to be done ASAP.
Now here I sit at almost midday still in a tracksuit, hair standing on all ends, no makeup and feeling grimy but thinking "Ag, should I just bath tonight and carry on cracking on as I'm not seeing clients today".
It seems that if I don't get straight into the bath or shower when I wake then my day explodes and I find myself having missed the bath time window.
Ha ha ha - thank goodness my clients don't phone me on Skype or I'd be in a pickle :)



1 comment:

Prixie said...

hhahaaa! yuu know, i loathe to admit it but i am in the same position with the house clothes and it is 2pm. the perks to job hunting, in my case anyway.