Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mornings Filled With Felines

I am not a morning person but who could not be happy waking up and seeing a little white bundle curled next to my pillow. I stretch and give my precious Casper a cuddle and his engine immediately turns on with utter adoration for his mommy.
Storm usually flutters into the room at this point and gives me a purr and patiently waits while I put my eyes in and brush my teeth.
By this stage Budda has found his way to the bathroom and is circling my legs in figure 8's purring all the while.
We then all proceed through to the kitchen, passing Prince in his bed on the dining room table and giving him a pat on the head on our way.

Once in the kitchen Odi boy bounds through the window and allows me to cuddle him while I dish bowls of food.
We wont tell daddy that they get a second helping after his early morning feed :)

We then all settle into our routine for the day with moments of fun as we are having now. Budda and Casper wound up in the pile of linen on the floor which is in line to be washed having an absolute ball to which mom turns a blind eye and makes a mental note to add a little extra washing powder and power spin for the kitty fur.


4 comments:

BioniKat said...

Thats wonderful. I counted the kitties on my bed this morning and there were seven, six snuggled against me and one to the side of me. A house without cats is not a home in my opinion.

Mama Feline said...

How Lovely!!! My munchkins are all snuggled up in favorite sleeping places now as it is overcast and chilly. I suspect I will have a full head count on the bed tonight too as daddy will not be home

Unknown said...

I love that my cat snuggles with me at night...so sweet, but not great for when I'm feeling hot, LOVELY in winter though.

Noll's Nip said...

Sounds purrfectly blissful :)