I have to admit that Andy and I are both 100% addicted to "Farmville" which is a games application on Facebook.
It is similar in many ways to the popular 90's game "Sim City" but is far more fun or at least I think so.
We have spent every hour that we have been home this weekend harvesting and planting crops and playing around on our farms trying to get to the next level and then another and another ... get my drift... we are addicted!
I think that it is a great game for children too if they are going to be playing computer games as it surreptitiously teaches valuable lessons like: work hard to make money, have patience, plan, calculate risks etc etc.
Time to check in again and see if any crops are ready for harvesting. I'm hoping to make enough coins to buy a farmhouse soon!!!
3 comments:
This is Noll's mom....I play that and Farmtown....I love them...maybe we could become neighbors?
Oooh yay! Yes! I am a nice neighbour as I send free gifts every day :)
Last night I planted rice in just about all my patches and this morning I harvested over 10 000 coins - ha ah ah ha ha!
How shall we go about finding each other to invite as neighbours?
Look for Kareen Szabo-Hillman to friend on FB or for Hobelf on Farm Town to add a neighbor :)
Post a Comment