Friday, October 2, 2009

A Squirting Cherry Tomato


Oh my goodness something funny happened today.
I made myself an early lunch of tuna salad. Budda of course jumped up on my desk as soon as he smelt the tuna scent drift through the room.
I gave him a small chunk of tuna to snack on and when he came back seeking more I was just popping a whole unsliced cherry tomato in my mouth. As I bit into it, it squirted left, right, centre, up, down and all around!
Both Budda and I paused for a second in shock and then he suddenly bolted sending pages and files flying in his midst as he ran to find a safe spot to lick the tomato splatters off his face.
I too am covered in splatter on my face and arm but have laughed so much it was worth it.

Poor Budda baby but I am happy to report that he is quite fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny!!!

BioniKat said...

Shame silly boy! Bet it wont put him off coming for his piece of tuna though!

Mama Feline said...

It really was funny and no I dont think he learnt any lessons in terms of getting to food :)