Casper obviously dislikes Mondays as much or more than his human counterparts. He has managed to scratch open his top next wound again this morning after many days of leaving it alone.
This now brings the open wound count up to two again - one ear and the top of the neck.
It seems pointless rushing to the Vet all over again as I still have the collar and antiseptic/soothing cream so I don't think they would be able to offer much more assistance.
As soon as dad gets home tonight I am afraid the collar is going back on to give the wounds a chance to heal and close again.
He is going to be so miserable and those dodgy words that parents so often utter of "this hurts me more than it hurts you" are playing on my mind.
I have ordered a bottle of "Pet Ease" which is a natural herbal remedy for animals suffering with itchy skin. I hope it arrives quickly and sorts out our dear sweet little Casper boy.
5 comments:
Sending Casper lots of healing vibes!
I'm so sorry to hear that you're still having troubles with that. Hope it heals soon ... Maybe once it's healed you could use some sort of cortisone spray on it ...
Oh we're sorry Casper is scratching his wound open! We hope it heals soon!
Oh dear, I hope the itchies get better!
You gotta get those "Soft Paws" I told you about. They really work!
Post a Comment