I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
they're adorable! one of the best (and most amazing) things about cats is that they need and take so much comfort in cuddling. it's very curious, and irresistable of course.
also, your kind kind comment about the south african mohair yarn the other day was much much appreciated! i might take you up on that offer one day, thanks! :)
So sweet! I wish our cats cuddled together. Unfortunately, in the race for domination, one cat harasses the other and I have to break it up. Maybe once they get older...
5 comments:
they're adorable! one of the best (and most amazing) things about cats is that they need and take so much comfort in cuddling. it's very curious, and irresistable of course.
also, your kind kind comment about the south african mohair yarn the other day was much much appreciated! i might take you up on that offer one day, thanks! :)
So sweet! I wish our cats cuddled together. Unfortunately, in the race for domination, one cat harasses the other and I have to break it up. Maybe once they get older...
So gorgeous. Poor Prince still looks sad but he's enjoying the cuddling from Budda.
Your Prince looks a lot like my Marble. Gorgeous!
Hello from Costa Rica.
Got your site from Momcat. I have dog named Buddha. Hmm...quite the title.
Post a Comment