Monday, December 14, 2009

A Busy Year End

My gel pedicure :)

Client lunch at Stone Haven .
Hillary has made my life so much easier in terms of client admin.
Such an awesome lady.



Well since I last blogged I have been to Mpumalanga to see clients and attend functions. The Nelspruit/Hazyview/Barberton/Middelburg trip is quite tiring as it entails over 1000km'sof driving in just 2 days but it is very beautiful and I had a great time seeing clients again.

Today I was in the Vaal area for another Year End lunch which we held at Stone Haven. It is really stunning there although the rain today prevented us from enjoying lunch outside next to the dam but it was still good fun.
We leave for our holiday in Knysna on Wednesday evening and it is the usual mayhem of trying to get everything done beforehand but I'm really looking forward to it. I had a gel color pedicure done this weekend which is so awesome. There are over 100 colors to choose from and the manicure remains glossy and well cared for, for 6-8 weeks which is going to be great for while I'm away on holiday! I'd recommend it to everyone!

Now I need to do the cat/home manual for Marc our beloved house/cat sitter..... and a shopping list.... and get the washing done for ironing tomorrow.... and.... send client reports.... and ....well lots so best I go and just do it :)






3 comments:

BioniKat said...

With all that running, rushing, eating and talking you are so going to enjoy Knysna. Have a fantastic recharge and come back refreshed and ready to roll!

Pia K said...

happy christmas! have a wonderful time in knysna.

(when in knysna we stayed at a quirky motel with rooms like treehuts, it was great. and yes, it was there i got that fantastic mohair yarn actually:) )

Noll's Nip said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday.