I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Purring Precious Prince
Prince is more loving than usual tonight and insisting on alternating between dads work station and mine on the desk.
5 comments:
What a sweetie...Give him some scritches from me ;)
Prince looks very happy and in his element - getting in everyone else's way!
It is quite challenging to work when we have a furry babe sitting on our laptops and tapping pens off the desk etc :)
He did indeed get a lot of scritches :)
hehehe... I say it again - just like my Marble!
What a lovebug. Dad seems happy to have Prince on his lap (and a little camerashy!)
Post a Comment