I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Bliss
Mommy was very tired this morning but Diva was wide awake for the camera.
5 comments:
aw....so so so cute!
Sooo nunu! Wish my tinies could spend the night on the bed without one of them going potty on the bed.
ah, she's a wee black tortie, what a sweetie! torties are special kity girls:) so very cute, congratulations!
Awwww wee Diva is very cute. And Casper is sooo good with her. What a great addition to your home.
She is too cute !!!
Post a Comment