I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
I forgive you for not choosing the name I liked and I have a Blog Award for you! Come on over and get your award. And you don't have to follow all those rules attached to it if you don't want to. Just grab the button and gussy up your blog!
4 comments:
I forgive you for not choosing the name I liked and I have a Blog Award for you! Come on over and get your award. And you don't have to follow all those rules attached to it if you don't want to. Just grab the button and gussy up your blog!
Diva is adorable. I miss having kittens.
Oh wow I am honoured! Thank you :)
Now at the risk of sounding doff how does the award work? How do I accept it and display on my blog??
Diva is precious! Now I see why you couldn't resist :)
She's such a poppet. Love those long white claws!
Post a Comment