The soon to be 1 year old boys!Our precious kittens, Budda and Casper are turning 1 on 18 January 2010. It is unbelievable to think that our eensy weensy tiny babies came to us at just 4 weeks old in need of bottle feeding and around the clock care and now almost a year has passed and they are big and strong healthy loving boys on the verge of passing from kitten hood to cats.
Daddy and I bought them a super cool kitty jungle gym as an early first birthday present today. It is awesome and hey love it. They have been told they also need to share with their big brothers Prince and Odi :)
Daddy and I bought them a super cool kitty jungle gym as an early first birthday present today. It is awesome and hey love it. They have been told they also need to share with their big brothers Prince and Odi :)





4 comments:
Happy Almost Birthday !!!
That looks like a fabulous toy ^,,^
That cat tree sure looks like fun!
They are delightful! I hope they gain much joy from their pressie
:-)
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment