

I was in the low veld for business again this week and although it involves a lot of driving it really is a beautiful part of the country with lush vegetation and an abundance of animals to view along the road including a family of Zebra which were grazing right next to a private reserve fence. Stunning! There was also a lot of mist at certain times of the day adding to the whole magical nature of this area of the province but driving conditions do become a little scary so I drove very slowly and took in the magnificence of it all.
The place at which I stayed which is just a stones throw from the Swaziland border had the mountain right in the back yard and so it was quite breathtaking in the early morning and evening. One almost needs to keep a "I am working" mantra in ones mind or it feels more like a holiday believe it or not. There are none of the Gauteng stresses and so the clients are laid back and while things do work they happen without panic and there is no traffic - bonus!
Little Budda came to rest on my bag upon my return as if to say "don't leave again mommy".
1 comment:
Our cats do the same thing. Get on top of the luggage, in the luggage, on and in the computer bag saying "Don't go away! Stay home and play with me!"
Post a Comment