I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Angry!!!!!
I am so angry right now I feel nauseous and can barely see straight. I find that when I feel this way it is best to avoid humans and seek sanity from my cats who calm me. How precious are these three?
3 comments:
Hope your day is going better today. And yes, your three beautiful kids are precious. They're a close-knit family already.
That's what cats are for..
To make our day PURRfect..
No matter what gets thrown at us..
I so hope your day improves ..
Shame, man. Hope whatever is making you cross goes away.
Thank the Good Lord for cats, I tell you. They have saved more people from murder than we could ever know.
Post a Comment