The thing with mosaic is that you get so caught up in the whole experience that time passes unnoticed and the most fabulous thing is that you simply CAN NOT be anything but happy and inspired whilst mosaicing.
I'm really enjoying my new project which is a gorgeous shaped vase for the lounge and I just know its going to look stunning as all the bits are just falling into place and I have stunning colours in mind to make it pop.
If I had a studio at my own home I would mosaic 24/7 and can certainly understand how my mom spends many a night mosaicing for all hours.
My mom and I also enjoyed a glass of wine while mosaicing and my mom gave me this awesome bottle stopper pictured below which I think it is really nice and would make a nifty gift filler too.

Andy enjoyed his cycle race today free of accident or incident and is very pleased with his time. Well done Andy!
Diva has just marched into the study and made a squeaky meow at me which means "mom feed me now!".
Happy weekend wind down everyone...
2 comments:
My mom and I used to take ceramics class once a week. We would spend hours painting and staining. Creating is so relaxing. Can't wait to see your finished project.
I love to mosaic. It is so therapeutic.
Post a Comment