
My friend sent us a link to view the photo's of the wedding we attended in Cape Town a few weekends ago. There are some awesome ones but this one stood out to me not because of anything other than how short I really am!!!
The bride and groom had arranged complimentary slip slops for all of the guests to wear at the ceremony as it was rather rocky and sandy walking through the beach path to the grassed area where the ceremony was held. A thoughtful gesture indeed except that it just illuminated how terribly short I am compared to my friends. Yeah, that's me, the titch in purple next to the tall groom on my right and another school friend on my left with his amazon wife and then Andy on her right who is far more my kinda height thank goodness!
I am so used to plonking around in mega heels almost all of the time that I seldom get to see that I am a good head and shoulders shorter than a lot of people but there is no denying that in this picture. No wonder all of my slacks and jeans need tailoring before I can wear them!
Never mind though because dynamite DOES come in small packages - hee hee!
3 comments:
Must be something with the name. People always used to call me Tammy too, before I got them to start using my full name. I'm also very short. But I'll tell you the same thing I was once told - it just means that you're meant to be in the front row ;-)
No matter ... still a lovely photo! Looks like you had a great time. :)
You may have an amazonian couple next to you, but your fiancee and you make a lovely couple :)
Post a Comment