Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kitty House

Andy is back home and we are all pleased! He had a really good cycle race in the Argus this year and we are proud of him. I am also pleased as I now have the spare battery for my camera and seized the moment to take photo's.... This is the cardboard kitty house that I bought for our babies. It is so awesome because the white boys love to sleep outdoors but with their colouring it is not ideal and they should actually be indoor cats so the house allows them to sleep outdoors but under cover and therefore not get sun burnt. Awesome! They love to run in the front door and out the back door chasing each other and their little sister and then they eventually settle and sleep in it. I have put one of their beds and a comfy blanket in it too so it really is the flavour of the moment for them. So cute!


Budda and Casper cuddling in the kitty house

Kitty House

6 comments:

JC said...

That is a very cute house ^,,^

Kea said...

I've never seen a kitty house like that. That's *big*! No wonder they love it.

meowmeowmans said...

LOVE that kitty cottage. :)

Forever Foster said...

I wasn't expecting it to be so big! How cool!

havetailwillwag said...

wow what an awesome house!!!! i had a little kitty house once, but foster puppies totally demolished it.. :(

Tamara said...

Oooh! I would love a house like that for my kitties. They have a teepee but it's too small for them to share. I'd probably have some fun painting a house like that too ;-)