Monday, March 29, 2010

The Leaf Hunter

Diva's findings on a chilly Monday morning.

Diva has such character! Her latest thing is to bring big dried up autumn leaves into the house and if I am home working she will usually bring them right to me and then meow at me until I stroke her and have a good look at her leaf. She will then tap and chase the leaf all around the house for a good while until she decides to give that up and see what her brothers are up to. I think this is just too precious!

3 comments:

BioniKat said...

Collecting and bringing items home must be a tortoiseshell thing. My kitty that brings home underwear is also a tortoiseshell and she comes in meowing with a mouthful of washing. (It has tapered off a bit now though. Maybe its just too much effort). Diva is truly living up to her name isn't she.

Tamara said...

Leaves are far preferable to lizard tails, which is what my kitties bring me. Charming.

Noll's Nip said...

I saw your comment on Facebook and thought it was sweet. Had to come see the "treasure" she brought you :)