I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
No Fair!
Poor Odi! I heard a MEEEOW and ran to the kitchen window only to see that Prince had woken him from his slumber and conquered the new soft bed on my car bonnet and was eyeing Odi from the comfort of said bed.
What a bully. Its a cat eat cat world. You'll just have to get some more nice soft cat cushions, Mommy. I'm glad to see that you also allow your car to be used as cat furniture. The cats make a beeline for my car as soon as I get home so they can take advantage of the engine-heated bonnet.
Would you believe Prince is actually a loving sweet natured kitty who embraces all kitties that I bring home but he just cant stand Odi. So weird! Anyhow all is not lost as just in front of my car there is a table with a blanket and soft bed for dear sweet Odi to snuggle on when Prince is being nasty :)
Cat power struggles! Marble, who looks exactly like yuor Prince, likes to do the same to Sapphire. She's worked out the trcik now though - she's smaller than him, so if she finds a spot that she can just squeeze into, he can't steal it from her ;-)
6 comments:
What a bully. Its a cat eat cat world. You'll just have to get some more nice soft cat cushions, Mommy. I'm glad to see that you also allow your car to be used as cat furniture. The cats make a beeline for my car as soon as I get home so they can take advantage of the engine-heated bonnet.
Oh, that's so mean! Poor Odi. :(
Poor Odi indeed! This type of thing happens a lot on our house too. The defeated look on Odi's face is so sad. :(
Would you believe Prince is actually a loving sweet natured kitty who embraces all kitties that I bring home but he just cant stand Odi. So weird!
Anyhow all is not lost as just in front of my car there is a table with a blanket and soft bed for dear sweet Odi to snuggle on when Prince is being nasty :)
Give him the smacky paw, Odi...and maybe he'll move!
Cat power struggles! Marble, who looks exactly like yuor Prince, likes to do the same to Sapphire. She's worked out the trcik now though - she's smaller than him, so if she finds a spot that she can just squeeze into, he can't steal it from her ;-)
Post a Comment