Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Pics

The start of our party at Nicci Beach on Sunday.
I was so glad that my friend Andre could make it.
We have been mates since Grade 1!

After 20 years with my mom and in our family,
Corrie certainly does fill a dad role in my life in many ways.
Andy and I at the restaurant.

My Mom & Corrie
My mushroom soup starter. I just adore this style of bowl!

Andy's delicious salmon starter.

Us at the restaurant. Corrie was being silly and refusing to smile!


I had a joint birthday party with my brothers girlfriends brother with our friends on Sunday at a place called Nicci Beach in JHB which is a trendy day/night club. Very cool! I then had my family birthday dinner last night on my actual birthday at a lovely restaurant called @Monte Wine Bar where the food is fab and the setting is stunning and we always enjoy their selection of wines! Sadly my brother and his girlfriend couldn't make it last night but at least I had seen them at the party on Sunday.
Man oh man I was spoilt rotten yesterday! I received perfumes, vouchers, DVD box sets, books and a stunning mosaic box from my mom filled with all sorts of trinkets and goodies. I had seen my mom working on the box and had my eye on it and so when my Mom gave it to me I was so touched and thrilled to be the owner of such a delightful gift!
I'm almost hoping that the weather is cold and rainy this weekend so that Andy and I can stay in and snack on goodies while we watch our way through endless hours of various box set DVD's that we have bought each other since Christmas.
Lazy luxury!





6 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

You should post a picture of all your loot so we can envy you properly. lol.

Mama Feline said...

hee hee ok ... I'll prepare a loot pic :)

BioniKat said...

Lucky fish! It looks like you had a super fun-filled birthday.

Tamara said...

Looks like good fun. Where's Nicci Beach?

meowmeowmans said...

Sounds like (and looks like) you had a great time. Happy birthday! :)

Prixie said...

lovely pics!