If I wasn't aware of it before I certainly am now. I blog to relax.
Some of you may remember the pictures I posted of the chaos caused in our home when our geyser burst on 30 December last year. Well tomorrow is our day for the repairs to commence. After almost 4 months of fighting with the Insurers to give us a date of repair and hearing every excuse under the sun as to why there is a delay the day now looms and we are packing our home up into the two unaffected rooms which is no easy or fun task especially with 2 cats that are petrified of noise and 1 that is piddling all over the show as he obviously feels unsettled. We also need to isolate the 3 younger cats in our bedroom/bathroom while this all goes on as they will be terrified and probably try to run away so all of their toys and jungle gym are now jammed into our sleeping area. Talk about mayhem!
So, just before I pack up my home office into little nooks and crannies in the spare room I am taking a few minutes to write and send my tension and frustration out there into the cyber world of blogging in the hope that it will dissipate and leave me feeling some type of happy and able to cope. I am of course horrified that my safe haven which encompasses my laptop aka my therapy will be packed away out of immediate reach for a few days but I just know I'll get to sneak my laptop out and use my 3G card for a bout or two more of therapy as the repairs get under way - sneaky grin!
3 comments:
I love to blog but I think my new fascination is with Facebook. I don't think I could go three days without it!
What a mission! But at least the repairs will get done and then you won't have to worry about it anymore. All the best!
Uh oh. Sounds like a lot going on right about now. All the best! And hugs to the kitties for reassurance!
Post a Comment