Monday, April 19, 2010

Weigh in on a busy Monday morning

It was so difficult waking up early this morning as it had been raining most of the night and was still dark and cold. When Andy woke me at 6ish as I had asked him to do my body clock was screaming "no its still nighttime!".
Anyhow, a cup of coffee did the trick and I managed to drag my bleary eyed self off to the bathroom for morning weigh in. The result = 52kg on the dot again. Never mind, I still have some time to get to 50kg and I'm rather chuffed that its dropped by over 2kg's in 3 days.

I am now waiting for the professional couch cleaners to arrive. They have 5 minutes to go and then they are late but I have pretty much realised that the service industry has no respect for an individuals time and planning and if they say 8am that could mean anything up to midday. They do not care that I have carefully planned a schedule for the day and need things to run on time. And I am waiting for the shops to open so that I can start phoning to find out:
- where our delivery of goods is that was promised to be delivered yesterday?
- when will the flooring team return to finish the job and remove their rubble?
- is the municipal strike over or do I need to rent a trailer and visit the dump?!?!

I also have a meeting later today which I need to prepare for and I am in no mood so it will be a case of plodding through because I have to!

Then I am fetching two baby cats this afternoon from the shelter who need care for a week to 10 days as they are not quite off the bottle yet. Cant wait to see them and bring them home!
Have a good week everyone :)


1 comment:

BioniKat said...

My body clock is also a bit skewed at the moment. I have been waking up at 4.30am even on the weekend! I would have been very surprised if the shops had delivered on a Sunday but if they weren't going to they shouldn't have said they would. Hope the baby kittens help you feel much better about your blue Monday.