Friday, October 8, 2010

Frock Fright!

Well since my last post I've gathered with family to celebrate my Gran's 90th birthday which meant loads of eating and snacking ALL of last weekend and I went on a binge of note tonight shoving caramello bears, crisps, veggie burgers etc etc etc down my throat so I now look like a blimp belly and I have a wedding to attend tomorrow night with the dress code being "cocktail dress".
I dragged my slinky black dress with silver bead detail from the very back of my closet a few minutes ago and realised it has been a few years since I last wore it. It is one of those brilliant buys as it doesn't date and can be jazzed up or toned down making it a super item to have in one's collection BUT how on earth am I going to fit into it in less than 24 hours time?!?
OK operation fit into frock commences as of like right now!
No popcorn or any snack whatsoever with our movie tonight for me, eat some dried fruit and drink some herbal tea to help move the fat feast goods I just ate, do some sit ups while watching the movie and eat NOTHING until after the wedding!!!
ha ha ha oh bother what a frightful frock moment this is :)

1 comment:

Noll's Nip said...

Been there, done that....Drink lots of water and black coffee and move around a lot! (water weight is easiest to get rid of in a pinch) Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)