I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Kitty Pic Tuesday
Budda and Tao in the lounge beds.
Tao - what a precious little face.
Nancy and Tao snuggling after the catnip mania wore off last night.
3 comments:
I love that photo of Nancy with her back legs over Tao! So cute. Glad all is calm again after the disastrous nip episode!
Isn't it just the cutest :)
Yip I am SO glad the catnip saga is over. Shew!
Aw, I especially love the picture of Budda and Tao in the cat beds! :)
Post a Comment