Oh my word I have been sick!
I very very seldom catch any of the tummy bugs, eye infections or general colds that do the rounds but do battle with anything chesty that goes around.
I was so surprised when I realised I had a good old bout of gastro!
I think that with this weekend being inundated with parties from Andy's birthday to a baby shower to a 50th I was exposed to a lot more people than usual AND gastro has been doing the rounds so what with all the "Hello Kissing" my luck was out in the strong tummy department.
I was well and truly down and out yesterday.
Back onto the "Hello Kissers" of the world..... I've decided it is now time to make it my own rule that I turn a cheek and just give a hug when a person I hardly know comes to kiss me hello and actually even people who I do know. It is actually not cool to almost force a wet smacky kiss on people and I really don't like it.
I hope Andy doesn't get this too :(
1 comment:
Sorry about the tummy bug. I also had it last week and it wouldnt go away! Good idea about enforcing a no kissing rule. Far too many bugs around at the moment.
Post a Comment