Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let sleeping kittens lie

As anyone who has ever raised an active kitten knows.... when they sleep... you sleep! Doesn't matter where or when or how you just seize the opportunity and sleep!
This pic of Tao and I captures the essence of my statement above as it was taken at 7pm last night, on the couch and boy was I all twisted up but there was no way I was going to move the kitten who had fallen asleep and so I fell asleep too.
Good thing I got a few winks then because last night it was after midnight and the lot were still playing and skidding and jumping and chasing and then Tao lies next to me and catches her tail, bites my fingers or taps at my eyes.
I feel a bit smashed at my desk today but man they are all so precious and cute :)

No comments: