Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where is this Moron's mind?!?

So the drama with our new home continues.
We are now another 3 weeks down the line and the ex Seller has still not found a place to rent because he cant find anything he "likes"... Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't give a continental about his likes quite frankly.
Andrew went round today to check on things and get a few measurements and apparently they were all shocked again that they need to move by the 30th. The daughter still said "what are we gonna do?"
Just where exactly I wonder do these morons think we should live while they enjoy our home indefinitely?

I decided I've had enough of this and phoned the daughter who is 25 and speaks English fluently. I told her there is no negotiation left and by midnight on 30 November they must be out. She told me again that her father cant find anything he likes because he is not prepared to do traffic and the places they have seen in the right area are dirty and dark. Well I almost choked when she said that. The state of the house as they are living in it is FILTHY so why so much fuss about where they will rent?!? They have not mowed the grass or picked up their dogs poop since we signed the offer to purchase 4 months ago and I swear there are biological warfare cultures growing in the kitchen and it reeks of stinky smoke and these people are now worried about dirt!
Plus the old codger is still trying to sell us the pool pump for 7K which is:
a.) actually now our pool pump anyhow as it was included in the sale and,
b.) is it encased in pure gold? That price is madness!

I told her I had found 5 suitable properties for them to rent on Private Property.
- She said: oh but the area must be right.
- I said: the area is exactly where you are looking.
- She said: oh but we need a private house not a complex.
- I said: yes they are all houses.
- She said: oh but we need 2 garages.
- I said: yes all 5 properties have between 2 to 4 garages.
- She said: oh but we need to take our dogs with.
- I said: yes they are all pet friendly houses to rent.
- She said: oh but we can only pay up to 12k per month.
- I said: oh great these are all between 9-10K.

At this point she kept quiet and then said she'd appreciate if I email her the links.
I did just that with an edgy note letting her know I am so on to their plan and it ain't gonna work with us so find a place and make a sexual departure!

What a crock of shit is this and how disgusting, bolshy, dishonest and just downright revolting are these people!??!?!

No comments: