I went and had a session of bio feedback on my birthday. For those who are unfamiliar with the procedure, to put it as simply as I can, it is almost like being strapped with blood pressure straps around the head, ankles and wrists and these straps then connect to a Scio machine which reads the bodies various levels and gives computerised feedback. It is used mainly to assist with health, in terms of sorting out nutrition as well as for stress levels and body aches.
My readings were quite mind blowing!
I was "functioning" on 51% energy levels, had very little vitamin B, calcium was also low, my ph was very acidic, I had a radioactive reading of 197%, fatty acids very low, lots of parasites, low levels of endorphins, sky high sugar levels, high levels of toxicity, hydration level of 79% and my endometriosis has grown back 19% in 10 months.
No wonder I have been feeling just off and tired and a bit miz but with no real reason that I could think of. Its not like I have a dread disease so I couldn't understand it.
So what now?
Well, I am on 4 different vitamins which will gradually restore nutrient deficiencies, I'm taking a tonic 3 times per day to rid my bod of parasites - yeugh, and I am now buying fruit and veg from an organic market and not the perfect looking, plastic tasting gumpf from Shops and I really must stop with the chocolates or at least cut back. I also need to exercise and stop smoking but I am not quite ready to do those yet altho the last two days I have noticed that cigarettes taste revolting so maybe I will beat that battle soon. I probably only smoke 5 a day but its bad bad bad I know and something I want to have kicked to touch very soon.
The Bio lady also picked up that I have a resistance to change, swelling on the right side of my jaw and lower back pain along with a weak liver. She used electric pulses to try to realign my energies and start healing these. Lets see if I am less resistant as I go along :)
The liver reading was no surprise. I've always battled with Hepatitis, Glandular Fever type things. The vitamins she gave will also assist with that and of course diet.
So while I was shopping in the organic market today a man was in there raising hell because the lettuce he had selected had a worm in it. I just thought to myself I'd rather have a worm than a chemical !
No comments:
Post a Comment