Monday, July 4, 2011

Blue Monday

Its Monday. Its freezing cold. The wind is howling so harshly that my skin feels raw. I have had back to back meetings ALL day. My hair is static. My shoes have been hurting me all day. My head has been throbbing since yesterday afternoon. My tooth is undeniably sensitive and in need of a Dentist visit much to my anguish and irritation. The damp proofing started at the foundation of our sun room and TV room today and it looks chaotic. I'm hungry. I am yet to do grocery shopping. I'm ordering Steers for us AGAIN. I feel guilty for not providing wholesome food to my little family but not guilty enough to not take advantage of delivered take away. I miss being a teenager, living at home where my washing was miraculously taken care of and awesome food was dished up every night. I'm grumpy. Did I mention its freezing?
Bye.

No comments: