Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bringing sexy back

Justin Timberlakes "Bringing sexy back" was immediately a hit with me back in around 2007 and remains one of those songs that lifts my mood, gets me doing the white mans overbite and shaking my bootie no matter how tired or grumpy I may actually be.
Now today I popped off to see my Stylist as my colour had faded quite substantially after my last colour about 2 months ago (not a bad run) and my roots were starting to be noticeable and I was just feeling bleh, boring, dull and in need of TLC!!!
We decided to go the dark colour again with just a handful of copper lights. As soon as I was rinsed and back in his seat I knew I just loved the colour and was already feeling better but said to him "make me beautiful, make me feel young, sexy and vibey again". Now Deon was actually Andy's Stylist first and I just piggy backed one day when I had had a guts full of my previous Stylist. He therefore knows Andy well and loves the whole "lets make Andy a new wife for tonight" game. Hee hee.
He set to work and about a half hour later I am dark and daring with a bob type style just below my chin and a straight across schoolgirl style fringe. It feels so awesome! The big chop of the longer dull boring hair also left me with lots more movement to my style now which I love. It wont be everyone's cup of tea I know as some poeple just cant let go of "Tammy with the pretty long blonde hair" and kind of regard my darker hair with snarly noses but I love it and feel vibrant so my skin is thick when it comes to the "team blonde" brigade.

I was feeling so rejuvenated when I left the Stylist that I popped into Andy's office on the way home to surprise him and steal 10 minutes for a cuppa coffee with him. He likes it ... A LOT (wink wink).
I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK people!

I also think I am now most definitely entering the honeymoon phase of pregnancy as I feel really great. Just wish the spots on my neck would clear.

Front View

Back view

No comments: