Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Picture Posts of Budda

While Andy and I remain shocked and utterly saddened by our Budda boys sudden passing, now that we have laid him to rest safely in his blanket under the willow tree I have decided to try to focus on and remember the awesome cat our Budda was, remember his essence, embrace the happy 2 and a half years that we had with him and try not to think about those horrid final moments on Monday and so I will be posting 3 random pics of Budda everyday from now.
Here are the first 3 of our Budda also affectionately known as Woody Allen, Wood Wood Al Al, Budda Bear, Bood bood bood, Quarter Blue and Big Boy.


Budda just a few weeks old in the arm of Andy's aunt Shirl.

Budda, just a babe, in my arms
chilling out and creeping deeper and
deeper into my heart.

Baby Budda in his daddy's arms. So much love.

No comments: