Sunday, October 16, 2011

More clothes for PG!

We needed to do some shopping today and decided to also collect our Discovery Health complimentary baby bag from Reggies in the Mall while we were there. It is a lovely bright big bag with all sorts of goodies and vouchers and gifts. I suppose it is the least they can offer their loyal members seen as though they no longer cover any prenatal health benefits. *Note the underlying revolt in that sentence*.
While in the mall we then also popped into Woolies so that I could get a couple of things for myself too from the maternity section but alas the clothing is so dismal and downright yuk in maternity that I soon lost interest and we ended up buying a whole lot more clothes for PG. Who can blame us when the selection is just so cute and ultra yummy :)
Some pics to share:






No comments: