It is a really good midweek.
I went to see the Doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with a really nasty strep throat, temp and elevated heartbeat which she was unhappy about as such high temp and heartbeat can be very bad for baby. Anyhow, the 2 little pink tabs she gave me knocked me for a six last night and I rested solid and well. Panado brought my temp down, rest brought my heart rate down and the antibiotic throat spray is also working really quickly and my voice is even sounding like its almost back to normal. Its amazing how ones body can heal literally overnight. Also because I take antibiotics so seldom (the last time was that nasty episode overseas in Aug 2009) my body responds very quickly to them when I do have to use them.
So I am feeling much better. Yay!
The Landscaping is coming along so nicely and they are set to finish up today. Awesome!
Our Gardener, Moses, who is just amazing has also been here the last two days assisting and getting the flower beds prepped so things should be looking absolutely fab by mid Dec.
I am getting a much needed gap to just sit and get my work admin up to date today. I called the office and advised I am unavailable for calls today and it is just so nice to not have the constant disruption of the phones. I should have done this ages ago! hee hee
The Johannesburg heat wave continues so I now have a tall glass of ice water next to me and the fan going and am ready to rock and roll with my admin. Tra la la
3 comments:
Hey there Feline! I don't know if you remember me - I blogged SO long ago now! Wow, congrats - so great to hear that you are pregnant!
Oh, and I almost forgot to say: I'm blogging under a new name: my nickname, Lulu, and with a new blog:
luluslittlelovelies.blogspot.com
Oh yay so awesome to hear from you! I missed your posts! Will look up your new blog now :)
Post a Comment