Oh dear. I am 34 weeks 3 days preggie and my body parts suddenly feel as though they are giving in. Besides that awful, almost debilitating nausea in the beginning of the first trimester I have been fortunate enough to enjoy a mostly uneventful, lovely happy pregnancy. That is until this weekend. It was a busy weekend with us moving and placing furniture again. Andy did like 98% of the work but I think my body is now giving in and saying NO more lifting, shifting, holding etc of heavy stuff!!! It also felt like PG was moving in very strange ways this weekend. So I have woken up with what feels like a spasm in my hip/sciatic nerve and it runs all the way down my left leg and its almost impossible to stand up and walk it out. The most embarrassing part is that the position of sitting on the loo for example seems to trigger the spasm and makes it so sore that I almost tumbled right off the loo. I gotta get this sorted!
Will call my Ob-Gyn and see who he suggests. *Blind*
No comments:
Post a Comment