Monday, January 30, 2012

Married One Year Today

Hello out there! I know its been AGES since I blogged but so much has happened. Our baby has been born but that is so very special it deserves a post all of its own which I will do tomorrow. For now though may I wish my beloved husband a very happy first anniversary. We are having a low key little picnic in our lounge with our little baby tonight. Its bliss though. I have also been spoilt with the most elegant Jenna Clifford necklace creation from my husband. Wow I am blown away!
I love you Andy baby xxx

5 comments:

Prixie said...

Congrats and hope you had a beautiful celebration!

BioniKat said...

Congratulations to you both and lovely to hear from you again. Looking forward to your baby post.

Shaheen said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on the birth of your child.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all around! Looking forward to baby post as well - and a pic or two. Wow - your hubby spoiled you - good man! You deserve it!!!!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Heh - guessed as much when you didn't make an appearance for the longest time!

My heartiest congrats to you and hubby, it's wonderful to hear from you; and also to know you and baby are well