My Darling Prince who has been by my side for 10 years has passed today. He was so very much part of the family and naturally embraced the arrival of our daughter too. Pictured here with us just 10 days ago at our daughters 1 month photo shoot. Prince was of course part and parcel of the whole affair :)
Prince will join our beloved Storm and Budda at the bridge.
I don't know if this heart sore for him will ever really pass but I will always be grateful for having known Prince, shared in his life and been his human Guardian.
Be free my black and white xxx
3 comments:
I'm so sorry for this sadness in the midst of the joy of your new baby. Life is truly an emotional rollercoaster. Lovely to see a pic of you lovely daughter but with sad news attached. Looking forward to some more baby posts too.
oh dear!
I am very sorry to hear of Prince's passing. He's not alone, and now you have a whole horde of kitty angels watching over you guys....
Ah, so glad I checked in on your blog again - to catch a glimpse of your baby!
Post a Comment