I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Women
I may be alone in this belief and that's OK but I suspect others will feel just the same. In this life as a woman, it is not men we need to fear so much as our fellow women. The female of the species is most definitely more deadly than the male!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sjoe, why do you say that? I would mostly disagree, but it all depends.
Because my male friends and brother just come and and say what they mean and mean what they say. If they cross with me they tell me straight up, we chat and its sorted. With female friends its always conniving nonsense behind your back, bitchy insinuations and you find out like 5 years after something from 10 other people that they had a problem with you. That is my experience anyway.
3 comments:
Sjoe, why do you say that? I would mostly disagree, but it all depends.
Because my male friends and brother just come and and say what they mean and mean what they say. If they cross with me they tell me straight up, we chat and its sorted. With female friends its always conniving nonsense behind your back, bitchy insinuations and you find out like 5 years after something from 10 other people that they had a problem with you. That is my experience anyway.
I would agree with you. Women are not on the same team. Sounds wierd, but I think experience bears testimony to that.
Post a Comment