Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hooray for Holiday Time!

The time has finally come and we are packing and making notes for the house sitter and getting super excited about our holiday which starts tomorrow - yippeeee!

We are going to St Lucia for a week which promises to be a fun loving, relaxing time for us both and I cant wait to spend quality moments with my Fiance' after a really good but rather hectc year.
The added bonus is that we are flying as opposed to driving which really does lengthen the holiday when your starting point is Jhb.
At least neither of us will arrive feeling stressed out by a long and harrowing drive.
I'm holding thumbs that there are no delays or hassles with the flight!

I also managed to find a cute Roxy bikini amongst the mayhem in the shops today. I was feeling quite slim and trim until I tried it on at home and noticed a "bentley belt effect" around the top of the bikini bottoms but Andy says I look hot so just this once I'm not going to cover myself up on the beach and actually enjoy getting an all round tan!
This is the moment to celebrate my 30 year old bod warts and all!

We will be back just in time to spend Christmas with my mum and family and to post a few holiday snaps too.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Festive season!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll rock that bikini! I also bought a Roxy biking recently, and am going to put my 30 year old body into it as well! I'll never be this young again!

BioniKat said...

Have a fantastic Christmas and holiday!

Mama Feline said...

Kitty Cat and Momcat: thanks! we had a blast! Got a little sun, a lot of rest and plenty of seafood in our bellies. Hope you have both been well :)

Malina: sure thing I'm happy to help and will complete your survey. I hope to be of help!