Monday, January 26, 2009

Cat Family

We truly are a feline fan family!

I have 3 cats, my mom currently has 3 cats, and has had many more who have sadly passed away over the years, my brother has 2 cats, my aunts have 2 cats each and most of my cousins have cats.
My gran no longer has cats of her own but I am told that my grandpa used to court her with bags of kitty litter instead of flowers in their younger years as she has always had and loved a multitude of cats.

With this in mind I will be posting photos of the various kitty families over the next few days.

Purr purr meeow.

4 comments:

BioniKat said...

I also grew up with cats and have now taken it to the limit having adopted more cats in the last 10 years than my mom had in her lifetime. I currently have 14 cats and enjoy their kitty company. My daughter unfortunately cannot have a cat where she lives but has adopted a bunny. Long live the cat lovers!

Mama Feline said...

That is so wonderful of you! Do they all get along??

BioniKat said...

They generally do get along fine - all collecting together in groups or piles. They have their scraps espec. around mealtimes as any family does and the alpha females and males tend to keep those who spend a lot of time out of the yard at a distance when they return home for meals - I think its something that smells foreign or because they are not often around.

Tamara said...

LOL at momcat - now I get the name!

My life would be infinitely poorer without my two furbabies ;-)