I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Places that Kitties like to sleep
Casper on the couch on his red blankie with dad.
Budda fast asleep in is bed with his toy puppy
Casper and Budda asleep in their bed with the catnip pouch
3 comments:
Such cute kitties!!!
Things I learnt from my cats - to be a better sleeper:) They're all adorable (of course)!
I love Prince's laptop shot and the one of Storm crammed into the paper box. Looks like things that happen in our house all the time!
Post a Comment